Today, on March 11, Fergana Oil Refinery plant LLC summed up the results of the contest-competition "Best in Profession" among employees in January.
The results of the competition were announced at a solemn event with the presentation of rolling cups and placement on the electronic Board of Honor of the laureates. Despite the fact that all the applicants were worthy representatives of their professions, nominated by their workshops, the greatest support in the additional open voting of colleagues was received by specialists who were marked by maximum dedication, exemplary discipline and reasonable initiative.
Thus, the honorary title "Best in profession" for success in the reporting month, when fulfilling the work plan, achieving high production and technical and economic results, minimizing the cost of material resources, as well as high labor discipline and the absence of injuries was awarded to the following employees:
- "The Best Operator of Technological Installations" - Ilya Pavlovich Ganyushin, workshop No.3;
- "Best Commodity Operator" - Siddikov Furkat Akramovich, workshop No1
- "The Best Machinist of Technological Pumps" - Rasulov Shahboz Shokirovich, workshop No.1;
- "The Best Electrician" - Soibov Rustam Rasulovich, workshop No. 8;
- "The Best Priborist" - Butaev Abdukhalim Abdukhalilovich, workshop No. 9;
- "The best mechanic repair worker" - Rakhimov Ikboljon Ikromovich, workshop No. 11;
- "The Best Laboratory Assistant, Sampler" - Toshkhodjaeva Dilfuza Maksudalievna, workshop No. 10;
- "The Best Employee of the Transport Service" - Turdikulov Shavkat Kadirovich, workshop No.11;
- "The Best Line Personnel" - Tursunov Muzaffar Aminovich No. 9;
- "The best employee of the VGSO, VVO" – Mirzaakhmedov Farkhod Pazlidinovichetseh No14;
- "The best worker of the AUP" - Yusupov Otabek Tohirovich workshop No. 20;
- "The Best Employee of Service Personnel" - Abdurakhmonov Musinjon Mamadalievich Workshop No. 15.
Press Service of “Fergana Oil Refinery Plant” LLC