Social responsibility and charity
Joint Fergana Oil Refinery LLC trade union expresses and protects the social and economic rights and interests of the enterprise's employees.
In order to carry out these objectives, the union seeks:
- facilitating a dialogue and social partnership principles, organizing collective bargaining to conclude a collective bargaining agreement and monitor its implementation;
- implementing a socially just system of payment, labor conditions and their improvement;
- complying with labor laws, labor safety rules and regulations, providing employees with all the benefits and guarantees provided for by regulations;
- protecting the socio-economic, labor rights and professional interests of trade union members by cooperating with the employer in exercising their powers;
- exercising public control over the state of labor safety and working conditions and the environment at enterprises and companies, eliminating harmful and hazardous production factors at workplaces, providing healthy and safe working conditions for employees, and favorable production environment;
- creating conditions to promote health of trade union members, physical exercise and sport, providing recreation and effective and accessible treatment in health centers and resorts;
- organizing and conducting cultural, educational and sporting events and review contests among the employees
“Reforms are not for the sake of reforms but for people” is not just a slogan. Each transformation that takes place in our independent country involves human interests. Production modernization, retrofitting of engineering facilities of the plant - eventually, everything is aimed at raising the living standards of population.
Core value of our plant is workpeople, who with their selfless labor, make a worthy contribution to the prosperity of our Motherland.
The priority task of the enterprise’s management and trade union is to improve the welfare of workpeople, care about health of the employees themselves and their families, all-round social protection, improve working and recreation conditions.
The joint trade union of the Fergana Oil Refinery constantly focuses on the issues of social dialogue and social partnership that are implemented through the collective bargaining agreement.
All of this, including taking care of employees' recreation and health, helping to create the necessary conditions at work, and strong social protection, affect the mood and labor productivity of people. After all, all activities and undertakings are based on interests of people and are aimed at raising of living standards for employees.
During the quarantine due to the coronavirus pandemic, the enterprise’s workers and employees transferred their one-day wages to the Mehr-shavkat va salomatlik social fund (total of 250 million soums).
Charitable donation in form of food stuff (5 tons of potatoes, 1 ton of flour, carrots, vegetable oil, 500 kg of pasta) and bedding (500 sets) was provided to the Syrdarya region residents who suffered as a result of a technological accident at the Sardoba reservoir.
The Fergana Oil Refinery LLC constantly provides charitable donation to orphanages in Fergana and Margilan, as well as to a nursing home and societies for the disabled and handicapped people.