Today, on February 16, Fergana Oil Refinery Plant LLC summed up the results of the contest-competition "Best in Profession" among employees for December.
The results of the competition were announced at a solemn event with the presentation of rolling cups and placement on the electronic Board of Honor of the laureates. Despite the fact that all the applicants were worthy representatives of their professions, nominated by their workshops, the greatest support in the additional open voting of colleagues was received by specialists who were marked by maximum dedication, exemplary discipline and reasonable initiative.
Thus, the honorary title "Best in profession" for success in the reporting month, when fulfilling the work plan, achieving high production and technical and economic results, minimizing the cost of material resources, as well as high labor discipline and the absence of injuries was awarded to the following employees:
- "The Best Operator of Technological Installations" - Valiev Abdurashid Rustamkhon coals, workshop No. 3;
- "The Best Commodity Operator" - Umarov Saijamol Saidikromovich, workshop No. 1;
- "The Best Machinist of Technological Pumps" - Boltaboev Azizjon Avazovich, workshop No.2;
- "The Best Electrician" - Buriev Hayotjon Shakhibiddinovich, workshop No. 9;
- "The Best Priborist" Ustyuzhin Sergey Valeryevich, workshop No. 12;
- "The best mechanical repair worker" - Isroilov Tohirjon Zohidovich, workshop No. 5;
- "The Best Laboratory Assistant, Sampler" - Abdullayeva Gulnara Ruzmatovna Workshop No.10;
- "The Best Worker of the Transport Service" Supijonov Oydinjon Sadykovich workshop No. 14;
- "The Best Line Personnel" - Isakov Rahimberdi Khudoiberdievich No. 11;
- "The Best Employee of VGSO, VVO" – Mukhitdinov Kodirali Fozil coal ATP;
- "The best worker of the AUP" - Muminov Eldorbek Shoirzhonovich workshop No. 20;
- "The best employee of the service personnel" - Aliyeva Zamira Ulmasovna workshop No. 31.
Press Service of “Fergana Oil Refinery Plant” LLC