In the outgoing year 2021, as well as in other areas, "Ferghana Oil Refinery Plant" LLC carried out a number of works.
In accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 67 dated February 7, 2020, an examination of the feasibility study (feasibility study) of the project was carried out at the State Unitary Enterprise "Center for Integrated Examination of Projects and Import Contracts" under the Ministry of Economic Development and Poverty Reduction of the Republic of Uzbekistan, a positive conclusion was received on March 31 of this year.
On December 14, 2021, the feasibility study of the project was approved according to the resolution of the Cabinets of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
To date, on the part of PJSC Omskneftekhimproekt of the Russian Federation (ONHP), work continues the development of a working project for the construction of new technological installations based on the basic project (PDP/FEED) developed by the French company Axens and the British company Amec Foster Wheeler - WOOD. In order to reconstruct existing technological installations and develop a working project for the construction of a new centralized control system and the construction of a modern laboratory building, a design institute was involved.
FDI of UzLiTi Engineering LLC, and based on the approved project implementation schedule, work continues on their implementation. At the same time, the main technical parameters of all technological equipment of a long manufacturing period have been determined and the corresponding technical conditions have been developed, and in accordance with these technical conditions, the process of issuing orders for attracting supplier companies selected on a tender basis for the production of equipment is carried out.
In order to ensure the timely implementation of the investment project, based on the signed EPC contract, the company "Enter Engineering Pte. Ltd." was engaged to carry out work on the development of a working project, supply of equipment and materials, as well as construction and installation work. The following works are performed under the EPC contract:
* The development of a working project for the construction of storage tanks for raw materials and finished products is at the final stage. A contract was signed with JSC "KONAR" (Russian Federation) for the production and supply of tanks;
* In order to attract a manufacturer for the supply of equipment for automation of accounting for the discharge and filling of hydrocarbon raw materials, processing and storage of semi-finished products and marketable products, technical specifications have been developed by specialists of LLC Ferghana Refinery and in cooperation tenders are being held with LLC "SANOAT ENERGETIKA GURUHI;
* On the basis of the signed contract between the organizations "Uzrosneftegazgeo" and "Uzgashkliti", engineering surveys are being carried out on construction sites, and to date, topographic surveys have been completed and geological surveys have been established;
* In order to meet the production needs for water vapor for new and existing technological installations, work is underway to design its own steam boiler house with chemical water treatment.
* To date, preparatory work on their construction is underway on the territory of the Fergana Oil Refinery Plant;
Based on the technical specifications developed by Omskneftekhimproekt LLC, world-famous Chinese, American, and Italian equipment suppliers were attracted to participate in the tender, according to the signed contracts, measures were taken for the production and supply of equipment such as reactors, furnaces, adsorbers for hydrogen production and hydrocracking plants;
*In order to provide the plant with natural gas in a stable manner, Fergana Oil Refinery Plant specialists have prepared a technical specification for laying a new external gas pipeline with a total length of 12 km and a local company Vodiy kommunal services LLC has been involved in the development of the project.
It should be noted that on September 17 of this year, representatives of the International Commercial Bank Gazprombank and the Export Credit and Investment Insurance Agency EXIAR visited the Fergana Oil Refinery Plant and highly appreciated the large-scale modernization and reconstruction of the plant, while expressing their support. To date, in accordance with the requirements of these banks, Fergana Oil Refinery Plant specialists have developed a technical task for attracting an international independent technical consultant to study the technical and technological indicators of the investment project. The technical consultant will be selected on a tender basis from highly qualified private companies from all over the world.
From November 15 to 19 of this year, within the framework of the project "Design, development and implementation of an optimized planning model", offline training and practical classes were organized with the participation of representatives of LLC "SANOAT ENERGETIKA GURUHI", AspenTech and Ferghana Oil Refinery Plant LLC. During the event, issues related to the schedule of implementation and implementation of the project, the detailed definition of the phased scope of work, the issuance of certificates to participants who have completed the training course, the development and approval of functional design specifications, etc. were discussed.
Appropriate measures have been developed to further accelerate the implementation of the investment project in 2022, attract foreign investment and further improve production efficiency. Work is underway to achieve the desired positive results and further development of the economy of the republic.
Press Service of “Fergana Oil Refinery Plant” LLC